"Your Visa Is Our Business"
Why do you need a migration agent?
Anyone who is not an Australian citizen must have a visa to travel to Australia or enter the country. By choosing a Registered Migration Agent you can be sure that your representative has in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the laws and procedures governing migration to Australia, Australian visas and requirements, permanent and temporary residence, citizenship, cancellations, deportations and appeals processes.
You are also protected by the compulsory professional indemnity insurance required of all qualified legal practitioners in Australia.
Only migration a agent can give immigration assistance in Australia.
We can help you with the followings visas:
Skill Migrant Immigration
Onshore and offshore, non-student and student including Graduate Temporary visas, independent and family-sponsored, distinguished talent.
Marriage and de facto grounds (spouse or interdependent (same sex)).
An Australian citizen/permanent resident may sponsor a foreigner to obtain permanent residence in Australia as their spouse. There are limits to the number of sponsorships.
- Aged parents
- Ages dependent relative
- Last remaining relative
- Dependent child
Primary School, High School, Vocational Education and Training, University (undergraduate and postgraduate), Independent ELICOS, non-award courses, AusAID and Defence sponsored studies.
Short stay, Long stay, Family sponsored, Working Holiday, etc.
Retirement, Transit, Medical Treatment, Expatriate, Entertainment, visiting for conference or event, etc.
- Administrative Appeal Tribunal/ Migration Review Tribunal/ Refugee Review Tribunal
- Federal and Federal Magistrates’ Court and High Court Litigation.
Responses to notifications under section 501 of intention to refuse or cancel visa and relevant appeal processes to AAT (Cth) or Federal Court.
Submissions under ss351 and 417 of the Migration Act seeking Ministerial intervention in the public interest. As migration consultants we are your representatives and will advise and assist you through the entire process.
WE WILL ASSIST IN YOUR MICRATION PROCEDURE AT EVERY STEP.
- We offer a complete service. We will take you from the preliminary stage of establishing what you need to the final stage of attaining your visa.
- Your first step is to complete our AUSTRALIAN IMMIGRATION ASSESSMENT Form. This will enable us to tell you what visas you are eligible for and which visa is the most appropriate for you and your circumstances.
- We write a comprehensive legal submission to accompany your application. The legal submission will address all relevant requirements.
- Complete your visa application form correctly. Getting it right the first time is essential.
- We advise you what documents and supporting material you need to provide us with and how to obtain them, for example medical assessments, police checks, financial documents, English proficiency.
- Once your application is lodged we will keep you informed on the progress of your application.
Our further services
Once you reach Australia, we can assist you with our initial settlement phase, like:
- Finding an apartment for renting or buying a new house or property
- Buying a new business
- Buying a new car
- Your admission in college or university
- Your child’s school admissions, college or university admissions
- Opening bank accounts
- Introducing you to your native community in Australia